Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A love likes his Mom's

John Hunter LOVES balloons. For those of you who know me, you know I am also obsessed with balloons. Most of you were the ones who told me I could not carry balloons at my wedding. We were in Kroger's the other day and John Hunter saw a balloon. He wanted it so bad, and although I liked it too, I was not about to pay $6 for a balloon.


So as we were leaving he was crying for his balloon. I just assumed that once we got in the car he would forget about it. Well he did but some sweet granny did not. She saw him in line asking for balloon, using his signs. And she bought him the balloon and brought it out to the car. It was so sweet and he was thrilled. Here are some pics with the buddy and his balloon. I could not be more proud!


Well the balloon is still with us... bless the baby! Here is my newest favorite photo... I love my boys!

No comments: