Monday, January 11, 2010

Dinner tonight


So this morning I laid out some chicken to put on the grill along with some rice and veggies. I called to tell Eric I was going to the store and if he needed anything to text me. Well his list was so long, but worth it. Didn't seem it at the time!

(SIDENOTE.. I went to a NEW walmart today, a little closer to our house but everything is in a different place so I feel I got a good tour of the wal-mart today).

Eric and I are wanting to cook more together and healthier in 2010, so today was no exception. On tap... Chicken, shrimp, sausage, gumbo! and it was yummo. Here are the pics to prove it!




The red dutch oven Eric got for Christmas
My rice cooker I got for Christmas... if you dont own one you MUST. They are amazing!


Almost ready..



After such a wonderful dinner, we moved on to the living room for a little after dinner reading... I just love this picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I regard as precise post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to read the unscathed story.

chocolate said...

well I like this food, especially at the material that create that food.. it look so delicious..

ghost community said...

yummy... I feel hungry when I saw this food..

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.