Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day

So we are having a "REAL" snow day! We have about 5 inches right now, with a few more expected. No one is MORE excited that JH! he LOVES the snow! He has been in it off and on all day! He loves to shovel, throw snow balls, and just play! It is so sweet to see the innocence in his eyes! It makes all the layers worth it!





Today is the official start of cleaning Thursday. This is what I did in LEX when I cleaned the house top to bottom on Thursday, but that concept did not transfer to the rental (which I am proud to say we are COMPLETELY out of!) I have gotten the upstairs done and the basement orgainzied... well at least toys placed. I am gonna wait till after dinner and bedtime before doing the mail level. I write this to say it has been so wonderful to clean my own home again! I LOVE IT!!!!! I even unloaded some boxes!


Hope wherever you are you are having a wonderful snow day as well!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Kendra, this "wall" or new look is just beautiful. I love it. I am amazed at your energy and organization of your home! I sure wish I had half of your talent! Blessings in 2010.