Monday, February 25, 2013
So I know I have been MIA for the past month! I have a sweet friend who keeps reminding me! Well today this blog is back up and running! We have had a lot going on for the past month. Here are some highlights:
1. I turned 33... how fun was that!
2. John Hunter got the stomach bug...threw up all over school
3. Kendra got the stomach bug
4. Lynley got the stomach bug (found her in her crib covered in throw up)
5. Eric got the stomach bug (on his birhtday)
6. Eric turned 33
7. We celebrated Valentines day
8. Eric had surgery.... the family jewels removed :)
9. John Hunter is thriving at basketball
10. John Hunter was Mr. Q in the wedding of Q & U at school
11. The kids and I went to Lexington
12. Eric and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary!
13. John Hunter got a STELLAR report card and we are beaming with pride!
14... Today is Monday!
Sweet Lynley did some modeling in her shirt at well! Hope you are in love with it as much as me! If you would like to go ahead and purchase your own, you can do that here at her etsy shop!