Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome Little One


My Cousin Amanda and her hubs,Bret, had a baby girl on Wednesday morning! Ella Nicole. Mom and I were so blessed to be there as she delivered this precious bundle of joy. Ella weighed 7.6 and was 19.5 inches long.

One cool story was that the Dr. was late getting there so it took some extra time, unknow to us at the time the Dr. was caring for her aging parents a tasks she does every day. During the c-section at the exact time that Ella was born, the dr.'s dad passed away to be with Jesus. It is bittersweet, but the Dr. is referring to Ella as her little angel!!

I got to visit with Ella last night and she was super fussy until her favortie "Aunt Kendra" held her and put socks on her... I love my little peanut!

Great job Bret and Amanda, look forward to lots of memories with you guys!

No comments: