Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Cards 2009




I don't know if you know this about me or not, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE, Christmas cards! I start thinking about them LONG before the tree is up. Although I don't think they need to be anything spectacular in this day and age where we all email, blog, and text, there is something about going to the mailbox and seeing something OTHER than the 20% off bed, bath, and beyond, and bills.

Some of my favorite memories with my Gran where helping her with her Christmas cards. This was a MAJOR undertaking. Hundreds of Christmas cards went out EVERY year, and as she aged the list got smaller, the letter got shorter, but the cards still went out. I get my love of Christmas cards from her. I don't care about cost, I MUST have the Christmas stamp.... I DIGRESS, could the PLEASE make Forever Christmas stamp. This would be so helpful for the people who have the same obsession as me....

Anyhoo... what do you love about Christmas Cards? Do you love them, do you hate them? tell you your thoughts... I would love to hear!

PS... here is our Christmas card this year... and yes, I love the pants

1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

love them~~ and you will be glad to know that "Junter" via the christmas card has had many tea parties at Ivy's Dora table :) I have now moved the cards off the fridge to display on our bookshelf and Ivy says I can't reach Junter!