Monday, March 29, 2010

Wow what a week (end)


As you know we left JH in Lexington so we could go to the Need to Breath Concert and it was WONDERFUL, if you ever have a chance to go and see them....you MUST go! Eric and I got to sleep in a bit on Friday and it was wonderful!

Friday I went and got JH from my parents and it was so good to see them. It was so good to be back together as a family. Saturday we had a good morning at home ( well John Hunter and I did... Eric bought a new car). And Saturday afternoon we went on a little adventure to our friends Matt and Joy's in Cincy to watch the UK. It was so much fun and we had a blast. The boys sent Joy and I to get mani/pedi's and it made me feel like a princess!

I was really miss my momma so Eric suggested we leave their house and go stay in Lexington with them... so we surprised my mom and showed up! It was so wonderful to get up Sunday morning and have breakfast with them... I loved it!

In other big news in our lives our dearest friends John and Britney are expecting their second child.. and I am almost giddy about it. Maybe I will post the pic of the cutest thing in the world I picked up for the babe!
And..... MY SISTER IN LAW Sarah is Engaged to "the" Greg! We are soooooo thrilled. What a wonderful addition to our family! We love Greg for so many reasons but most importantly for how much he loves our sister... Congrats GUYS

No comments: