Saturday, December 4, 2010

Date Night

Last night Eric and I were supposed to go to Columbus, OH for the night for his Christmas party and it had to be rescheduled due to a death. Well my parents were coming anyway to take John Hunter to the symphony and then to Breakfast in Bethlehem this morning. So we planned a date night!

I thought we would just go to dinner and maybe walk around shopping or look at Christmas, and we did that. But we also go to stay the night in a hotel! It was so fun and a cute hotel. I love it, the room even had hardwood floors:) Which was great if you know me and how I feel about hotel floors:) We went to a great dinner a Chappies, looked at Christmas lights, and then watched a movie! It was so fun, but now we are both not feeling well! Oh well... hopefully this snow day will help us out and make us better!

John Hunter had a great time too with Gigi and Grandad, he got to go see Sandi Patty (I was 5 the first time I saw her live) and they said that Yuletide was excellent. I am confident it was. Then this morning they went to Breakfast in Bethlehem at our church where we met them! What a great weekend. Now we are having BUCKETS of snow and we are cuddled in the house watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate! Happy Weekend Yall!


No comments: