Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Where have I been... well really I am not sure! Our lives are a little crazy right now. We close on our current house in ONE WEEK! I feel like there is a lot to do, and my basement haunts me! Its gonna take FOREVER and I don't even know where to begin. Its almost crippling for me. Every day I put on my to do list "Pack up basement" and I don't even walk down the steps? Do you ever do that? Please tell me you do.

I have made progress in the paint department and this my friends is HUGE. I am going with a more trendy colors this time around. But hey its paint right? I just wanna go for a little change. Grays, griege, tans, and teals!!! What in the world! But I am excited and hope it all comes together!

The kiddos are great. JH is in soccer and Lynley is his biggest fan. We are excited to be in the new house and get settled. And then I can have my computer set up at a permeant location and blog till my hearts content!

Hopefully well meet again soon!



No comments: