Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I must recommend it....

So today has been one of those days...
we woke up at 7 to the roofers next door who were working WAY TOO EARLY!
Then we felt like it was hot and realized the air conditioner was NOT working.
I went to let Deacon out of the kennel and he had pooped EVERYWHERE...
Cleaned the kennel.... he smelled like poop which caused the house to smell like POOP
I was supposed to volunteer at church and 10 and it was 9:30 and a shower was a MUST
Showered, applied make-up, wore my hair wet, and walked out the door.
Had a great time volunteering at Mops, but was I was SUPER excited about was the new release of the Selah CD. As many of you know, I have follwed Angie's blog for a while now, and have even had the honor of meeting her and her family last fall. I feel like I am an adopted part of the family.
Well the new CD came out today and it is EXCELLENT. One because it has great songs on it, 2 because lots are hymns, and 3. the last song was written of her daugher Audrey and she shares her story on her as well.
So EVERYONE..... gather your money head to your local Christian bookstore and GO! Go and buy the CD, I promise you that you will not be dissapointed:)

1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

Kendra!!! I just wanted you to know that I think of you often and you are MISSED!!! Thank you for the update on the Selah cd!!!