Friday, August 14, 2009

Our Time In KY

We have had a great visit here in KY. We have spent some GREAT time with Gigi and Grandad, seen friends, and played (we might have done a little shopping too)



We celebrated Ella's birthday tonight and had a great time. Ella's mom is my sweet cousin Amanda... it was fun to spend time with her, and the more I am around her the more I realize we are cut from the same cloth. The thought was confirmed when she had a notebook and list filled with all of the things that needed to be done for the party to go off perfect. Which it did.

We are leaving to head to IN tomorrow, and although I will miss my family something terrible, I am super excited to see Eric. I have really missed that sweet man of mine :)

1 comment:

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

Her cake is ADORABLE! I love the pictures of our 3 kids on the duck!