Monday, May 10, 2010

Wonderful Mother's Day


Well I dont have any pictures to post, but we just had a great mother's day! It was just our little family of three, but the day was great!

My husband did a lot of things on my honey-do list. I am so glad they are done and am so grateful that he did them! Thank you Eric for making me a MOM and thanks for putting up with me! I love you so much!

John Hunter I am beyond blessed to be your mommy. You have filled a space in my heart and I am madly in love with you! You make each day and adventure and you are willing to go with me wherever! You laugh is contagious, your smile melts my heart, and you heart for the Word of God is amazing! I love you buckaroo...

Here are some of the things my boys did for me:
Mushroom and Chorizo Sausage Omelets for breakfast
Shampooed the carpets
Stained the ENTIRE fence and deck (oh it looks so amazing)
My favorite dinner-- sautéed shrimp, steamed broccoli, and crab cakes!

Love you guy!



No comments: