Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gratitude

So all day long I have seen people post the 30 day thanksgiving challenge. I think it's a really great idea but I wanted to take it one step further. I want my sweet little to know what I am thankful for more than my "followers" on Facebook. So after a quick trip to the dollar tree and some rummaging around in my art closet I've come up with the following idea.
A grateful poster. Sounds simple enough.
I took some ribbon tied a bow.
Wrote the world grateful in the middle
Put the date in the bottom corner.
Assigned a color sharpie to everyone who talks in our home.
And hung it on a door in our home with a wreath hook.
Then at dinner we all took turns and wrote down our one thing were thankful for.

At the end of the 30 days I am gonna take a picture of the board and print it out. Put it in its own album and each year do the same thing so we can reflect on the things our family has to be thankful for.

So what is your family thankful for today?

No comments: