Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy 60th Birthday Gigi



Along with Thanksgiving we got to celebrate Gigi's 60th Birthday, and I cannot think of a better person to celebrate. We went to dinner on Friday night to a great place that sits on the water, and then came home and had cake!


Saturday Morning (her actual bday) we woke up and did presents. Now what do you get an amazing Gigi who has everything. Well I started thinking, and dad and I put together a basket that had 60 gifts in it that all reminded us of Gigi. Some were silly and some were sweet. I think she really liked it, and yes it takes a while to open up 60 gifts. But it was worth it.


Happy Birthday Gigi, we are blessed beyond measure to have you in our lives!


As a part of Gigi's birthday gift we had our friend Kara come and take family photos. They turned out great and I have already hung up a few in our house. What precious memories to cherish!

No comments: