Monday, March 3, 2008

Who does he look like

So today John Hunter found a CD full of photos of Eric and I. They are some of the photos that we used for our wedding slide show. I did find myself thinking... oh how young we look. I mean it was just 4 years ago but wow.Then other pics on there made me cry. This one is a birthday party we had for my grandmother before she passed away. I forgot how much I loved this picture. Now i love it even more because the lady between me and my mom is my Aunt Shirley who passed away 2 years ago!


Here I am as a little girl reading with my Gran.

Then I kept finding pics of Eric at John Hunter's age and me. So I thought I would put a few on here, and see who you think he looks like???

KENDRA:ERIC:

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love the picture of you reading with your Gran, so sweet! I think John Hunter looks most like you- course I'm usually no good at determining these things...

The Oakes said...

im going with kendra's eyes and of course hair....and eric's got everything else....i think it is just the boy in him!

Becca said...

I counted 50 large eggs and 39 small ones. Good luck! Let me know how it goes...and I was thinking today maybe I should add a bow...

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

I think he looks like you! I love the picture of you and Eric registering; you all look so young. I'm glad you put those on there. It was a fun little trip down memory lane for me, too.