Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birthday Party



I am so happy to report that the Sock Monkey Birthday Party went on without a hitch... well minus the flood warnings, but I am so happy we moved it inside a few days before. My poor little heart would not have handled a last minute decision.
Thursday I was a little stressed upon leaving work, Eric was taking a 3 hour test, the rain was coming, and I was overwhelmed. And who came to the rescue.. Gigi and Granddad. They got here at around 8:30 PM Thursday night, and provided much needed hands and moral support!
Friday was party day:) And we partied indeed!!! Friends, Family, and Fellowship are the key ingredients for a great party and we are so appreciative that we had all three...
I guess the best gauge of a a party is how a little 3 year old feels about it... last night during his prayers as he is sunggled in his new cars footed PJ's he prayed... thank you Jesus for my party... I had so much fun

No comments: