Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sooo... we have a house



IT is offically well miuns the pending inspection, bank, and ALLL the hoops that have to be jumped through in order to buy a house. We have a tentative closing of Nov. 20, but we are not sure if that will happen or not. The house needs a little TLC, paint, cleaning, new floors, and in case you are wondering, the outside is getting black shutters, black front door, and new light fixtures:)
This spring/ summer we will have our hands full with yard work, but we were up with the challenge... we will keep you posted on our home:) PRAISE THE LORD...
Yesterday as we left the house JH asked me what I was thinking about, I repsonded by saying I was counting my blessings. The LORD is truly good! Have you counted your blessings today?
These are pictures of the house with the previous owners stuff in it... it kinda helps to see the space :)

No comments: