Sunday, November 22, 2009

For I know the plans...

So we did not close on our house this week. Well honestly, we don't know if we are going to close at all. It is a LONG story but in the words of Eric, "we need a miracle". We believe in miracles and we know the miracle maker so we are waiting, and trusting. However, I am not really good at that.

At Mops on Friday scriptures were put on the table and one was Jer. 29:11. For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD, plans to give you a hope and a future. Why did I spend a day in doubt? Because I am a control freak and I like things my own way, in my own time!

Father God, we give this house over to you, let your will be done. We know you will not leave us and long before we came to Indiana, you prepared the way!

Prepare the way Lord, prepare the WAY!

No comments: