Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Colorado Recap!





So we ventured to Colorado last week to celebrate the marriage of Sarah (my sister in law) and Greg (my now brother in law). We had a great time and it was WONDERFUL to see family and friends. Eric, John Hunter, and I drove out there and although I was dreading EVERY minute, it was wonderful!. Everyone did gret, no one slept, and the company was excellent! We arrived on Wednesday Morning and hung out and had a great dinner on Wednesday night cooked by my amazing husband and his brother.



Thursday was full of Pre-wedding stuff as well as the rehearsal dinner! Everything was beautiful!



Friday was the wedding day. We did hair, makeup, and even hiked around the garden of the gods! The wedding was beautiful! As it was fun memories!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!




No comments: