So I know it has been way too long since I have posted, and I am sorry for that! Our lives have been a little crazy as of late, but oh well! I am gonna post in bullet points:
* The BIG surprise was that we went home and surprised my mom by picking her up from the airport after being in Flordia for a week. She was so shocked and we had a great visit home. Thanks to the Stones for letting us crash there. During our visit we also got to meet our dear friends little girl Stella. She was born at 31 weeks and on JH's birthday. We also got to hang out with her brother which was a blessing!
* John Hunter had his first slumber party at a friends house. We have been blessed with great friends and they offered for JH to stay the night while Eric and I went to Cincy for the night. I was so worried because he is not the best of sleepers at other peoples houses. He went to bed at 9:30 and woke up at 9:15 the next morning. What a blessing! Thanks to the Jahn family for watching our little man!
* We carved awesome pumpkins and made pumpkin seeds
* We had a great trunk or treat at church and a great trick or treat.... we have ENTIRELY too much candy in this home. But oh well. I have to say we had one of the cutest little buzz lightyears I have ever seen!
* We are on a countdown to go to Colorado. We are DRIVING there in less than 2 weeks for my amazing sister in laws wedding. We could not be more thrilled!
* And I am anxious to get working on my Christmas cards!
I promise I will get better with the posting... really I will!