Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spiderman Birthday party



Today we celebrated John Hunter in John Hunter style. It was all about spiderman and chuck e cheese. To be honest I cannot believe I did a chuck e cheese party, but with a 3 week old it was about all I could pull off! John Hunter loved EVERY moment and that is really all that matter.

The day started off with cupcakes at school. He was so excited to take them in. After school we went to lunch with with Gigi and Grandad, and then home to open a very exciting gift from Gigi and Grandad.


Then we celebrated with your dear friends at Chuck E Cheese full of spiderman and pizza!


I cannot think of a better joy to celebrate!

1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

Happy Birthday, John Hunter! Welcome baby Lynley and YAY you are back :) I kept checking your blog hoping you would return sooner rather than later!!