Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had our last soccer game this weekend, and although it has been a blast, I am thankful to not have to be up and out the door so early on a Saturday morning. John Hunter loved it and his team went undefeated. Thanks to Coach "Uncle Brent" and Coach Dad. He did improve a lot and we were able to teach him some valuable lessons on sportsmanships (which he needs some work on). Yesterday they won 13- 3 with JH scoring 12 of the goals. At the end of the game he asked he they won. Sweet boy!

After the game we were able to celebrate our other favorite 5 year old. JH best buddy Ty. He had a Cars birthday party and it was HUGE it. The kiddos had a great time and I can't think of a better boy to celebrate.
(Please ignore the pizza sauce on JH face)
Last night we had a our first bon fire of the year with our life group. And although it was a blast I was quickly reminded that I could not stay out as late as I once could. I know we will get back there, but all I could think was by the time I get home I will have 1.5 until she needs to eat again! But the bon fire was a blast, and of course I don't have any pics:(

Oh and this is pretty much what Lynley did all day!
This week we have some random things, but at the end of the week we are headed to God's Country.... Lexington that is! And I am thrilled to take Lynley on her first trip there!

No comments: