Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I love your blog....

I am so excited because Sarah gave me the "I Love Your Blog" Award! :) Now I am supposed to answer these questions using only one word responses and then I get to tag a few others that I give pass the award onto! YAY~ Thank you, Sarah!

1. Where is your phone?: pocket

2. Where is your significant other?: work

3 .Your hair color?: blonde

4. Your Mother?: precious

5. Your Father?: hospital

6. Your favorite thing?: family

7. Your dream last night?: none

8. Your dream/goal?: adopt

9. The room your in?: office

10. Your hobby?: creating

11. Your fear?: spiders

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?: mommy

13. Where were you last night?: hospital

14. What you're not?: worker-bee

15. One of your wish-list items?: shoes

16. Where you grew up?: Kentucky

17. The last thing you ate?: Chicken Minis

18. What are you wearing?: hoodie

19. Your TV?: off

20. Your pet?: Tye/Deacon

21. Your computer?: Laptop

22. Your mood?: Overwhelmed

23. Missing someone?: friend

24. Your car?: Avatior

25. Something you're not wearing?: necklace

26. Favorite store?: Target

27. Your Summer?: fun

28. Love someone?: Hubby

29. Your favorite color?: Red

30. When was the last time you laughed?: today

31. Last time you cried?: Today

Thanks for tagging me.... heres who is tagged next: Whitney, Jen, and Emily!!!!

No comments: