Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday

So on this rainy Thursday I have several things to be thankful for!

The first is my bed...

lack of sleep does not even come close to describing my current state. I have not been sleeping well at all. On Tuesday night I went to bed at 4 AM and the alarm went off at 5:30 to take Eric to the airport. So my bed is where I reside at this moment.PS... i feel the need to tell you that this is not my bed or bedding, but during my sleepless nights I fell in love with this from Pottery Barn

My mom's embroidery machine...

as many of you know this has become a business for me. I worked yesterday from 9:00 AM until 11:45 PM with only a stop for lunch and dinner. The saddest thing is I am still NOT caught up. Although I am so much closer than before. I am so thankful for my parents willingness to let me come "work". All that working didn't help my lack of sleep but I will get caught up. (SIDE NOTE... I am also thankful for my inlaws who took care of John Hunter ALL day.... I mean i saw him for a total of 30 min.)

Saul Good...

Tonight I am going here with the girls from my Bible Study. I kinda feel like it is a first date because I don't go out with just the girls and no kiddos often. What a treat. John Hunter is staying here with Nana and Big Daddy and then I will go pick up Eric from the airport. I am thankful for these girls and good food!

Miss Patty Cake Christmas....

No one lie here. You know you are thrilled Miss Patty Cake has a Christmas movie. I mean who cares that you will have to listen to it 1 MILLION times between now and the birth of our LORD.... hey whatever makes them happy. And it our case Miss Pat Pat does the trick!

2 comments:

Mama Smors said...

i need to invest in Christmas Miss Pat Pat! :) ivy will be over on Thursday next week. hope you are having a good week!

uhlsfam said...

ok girl. what??? i've made fun of my mom for years for the miss patty cake VHS's that she has. are they really good???