So John Hunter and I had a cookie making day yesterday! It was so much fun! The cookies are called Whoopie Cookies! They are super easy and super fun!
To make your own adventure:
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake mix
follow instructions ** except ** add only 3/4 C of water and ADD 1 small pkg of instant chocolate pudding
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 mins... to over cook is better than to under cook. Trust me! Mine took closer to 1o mins and then I let them cool on the hot baking sheets. If you take them off too early they are gooey gobs of mess!
- Let cool completely on parchment paper.
- Load 'em up with buttercream frosting and for fun you can sprinkle some powdered sugar on top!
** I just cut out hearts and put them on the center of the cookies then sprinkled the powder sugar!***