Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Birthday for Me!


So as many of you know, my brithday is my most favorite day of the year! I love it! For so many reasons, but most important I just love it! This is my last year in my 20's AHHHH! I am so excited about this year and what it holds.

I have said since Christmas the one thing I want for my birthday is a new pair of running shoes, we will see if that happens! But Eric did so much better than running shoes....

WE ARE GOING TO NEW YORK!

*** I love that the MetLife Building is in this photo... You know Joe Jordan is so Glad I am coming, right babe? Oh, FYI metlife doesn't own that building anymore!**

We will be leaving for Disney next week (Wed.) and staying there through Monday the 9th (Eric's birthday). From Disney HE AND I will fly to NYC, can you believe it. I love that city, and that man! He is there on business, which is sad, but I am there on pleasure. What is a girl to do? Well here is my list of things to do:

1) see mary poppins
2) eat at tavern on the green (oh this is also our 5 year anniversary gift which is feb. 20... do you remember when Nick and Jessica went to tavern, that didnt end to well for them, but I love that place)
3) See my dearest friend Brandi Jane as much as possible
4) buy a knock of louise/ coach
5) get a new watch
6) sit and relax... by myself!
7) WHATEVER I WANT!

Where is my child going to be you ask? Well my awesome parents were going to drive him home from Disney, but it has always been a dream of dad's to see a shuttle launch. So for his birthday (15th... can you see we have a lot of holidays this month), they are staying in FL with JH at the beach for a few days and then taking him to the Space Center to see the shuttle launch! How cool is that???? What treat!

I could not be more excited! Now if you could just see my to do list... I have to pack for Flordia and NYC??? I better get on it! Oh well... YAY for my Brithday!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sorry, you got my curiosity up with your comment on my blog. =) I am NOTHING but HAPPY for you and wish you the best time possible!!! Someday, I will get my break, too, don't you worry! Off to watch some American Idol! ~Andrea

katy said...

Wow, what a good husband! Enjoy your adventure! :) It's a well-deserved break!

Sarah said...

How fun!! I am so jealous! I've never been to NYC and would love to go someday. Have a BLAST!!!