Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vacation Post

As I a write this I am sitting in my parents kitchen thinking that it has been almost 3 weeks since I left Indy... we have been gone a long time, and it has been GOOD!

We had a great time in Bonita Springs (thanks Aunt Jan for letting us use the house). It was just what our little family needed. My inlaws were able to join us which was a treat... and we had a great time with them!

We drove down and the trip was great... it always seems to be better when you are going ON vacation. You have something to look forward too! On the way home, we were tired!

We went to the beach, the pool, the hot tub. My husband turned into a full chef. We did not go out to each ONE TIME... this is an unheard thing for me. But the meals were amazing:) My husband out did himself.

Here are some photo shoots from the beach and other fun things as well as our nights watching the sun sets.



The waves were excellent the first few days and JH turned into a little fish. He loved it.. the last 2 days the waves were fierce. People were even surfing... the seaweed as well as the shells did me in. If y'all don't know this I HATE SAND!!! So it was tough for me to just sit on the side!

Hope you all enjoy the pictures... I am headed to INDY tomorrow... routine??? Hopefully we will get into one and we will be able to blog some more:)

No comments: