Tuesday, September 29, 2009

POST 300....


This is my 300th Post.. who knew! I didn't plan on noting this milestone, but here we are. Today I went to a "cooking" party. Where we mixed all the ingredients for 5 meals and then brought them home and froze them... how fun is that!

While there some ladies were talking about a reading list! So I thought I would put together my top 5 favorite reads. These are books that I meant a LOT to mean in different seasons of life.

1) Captivating by Stasi Eldridge
2) Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
3) Do you think I'm Beautiful? by Angela Thomas
4) Crazy Love by Francis Chan
5) Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

These are all excellent reads and I would even classify some as a must.

** On a side note I am working on some more "serious" post if you will... more than just what is going on each day in the White House... your prayers are appreciated!**

No comments: