Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend Weekend Weekend

We have had a busy weekend. I left for LEX on Thursday morning to pack the house and get John Hunter...

let me just take a moment and give a HUGE shout out to Gigi. The woman is a force to be reckoned with. Thank you for all your help, support, encouragement, and love... what would we do without you in our lives... OH and we are looking forward to Friday to see you again:)

We got a lot DONE and I am super thankful. We drove home yesterday in order to go to the Aaron Pelsue Band concert at our church. Let me say, my husband is obessed with this band, as well as my son. I am too.. but I think it is funny to watch the two of them. The LORD has really provided for us, Emily Pelsue (also in the band) has become a quick friend of mine. We share some Southern loves, love for Jesus, and we both adore our kiddos! I am so thankful for her. The concert was excellent, and the CD is AMAZING.

This song has spoken VOLUMES to our family. When we first went to E91 Aaron sang this song and I called the church several times to find out the the name of it. Words cannot express how much I love this song. We have listened to this song over and over... and I wanna give a shout out to how great Emily is on here!





Listen to the words and worship your Maker.

We also looked at more houses this weekend. We have narrowed it down to a couple here is our new favorite... so we will let you know how it goes.
We are eyeball deep in football this weekend and the house has GOT to be cleaned. Not sure when that is gonna happen, but it is making me go stir crazy, however I have no desire to to it... oh well! It will get done:) Right???

No comments: