Tuesday, September 22, 2009

They call me...


In my life I have worn many titles: daughter, friend, grandchild, niece, cousin, second cousin, cheer captain, student, employee, Miss Kendra, Miss Zoeckler, fiance', sister in law, Mrs. White, daughter in law, wife, mother, and the list could go on.

But tomorrow the list changes. For the first time in my life I will add a new title to list. You can call me Auntie K or Aunt Kendra. Considering I have no siblings I have never been an aunt. Sure I have adopted SEVERAL of your children as my own nieces and nephews, and truly is has brought me SUCH joy. But tomorrow around 11 CST I will become an Aunt.

My sister is law is having a c section at that time and will bring my neice (40% chance nephew) into this world! I will keep you posted. JH and I are going down on Thursday... so be prepared for LOTS of pics:)


No comments: