Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hard to believe...

It is really hard for me to believe that so cute


Can do this...Lets just say John Hunter has a good arm, but also has great aim with a golf ball! By the way family pictures were this morning at 10. I am hoping the make up covered it up... but I put my full trust in Jill (www.dreamcapture.com)

Eric was home this weekend and we just hung out, and played. The boys wore "like" hats to church so here is a cute picture of them.

I am getting some serious wrapping done this weekend... Only a few more gifts left to go! (let me just say if you are getting a gift from the White House it will look just like this)

Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

1 comment:

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

Oh my gosh, your eye looks terrible! Mine wasn't quite that bad when Turner got me with the Thomas the train. :) I love the picture of John Hunter and the dogs in your car!