Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday



On this installment of Thankful Thursday I am very thankful for Friday. Cause when it is Friday it means that Eric is coming home! Yes I was with him for a couple of days this week but I think that made it even harder.... but tomorrow is Friday and my baby is coming home!

This week I also compeleted the devotions I needed to turn in for Church. I write the devos for different series at church. This one happened to be on "song of Solomon"....I had the Love at first sight. I know it may sound easy... but it was harder than I thought. I am happy to report that all 5 days are done and turned in!!!! YEAH!
I am also thankful for the fact that I have all my teacher gifts wrapped and under the tree:) That is one more thing that I can check off my list.

Today I am extra thankful for my parents.... I would totally lost without them during this transition (well really just always) But they have really stepped up to the plate. This week along they watched John Hunter and both dogs for 2 nights. Dad has stayed here till late in the night so that I can go and monogram, mom is always willing to pitch in and help... even if it is to just ride along so I dont have to get John Hunter out of the car.... they are awesome and I could not be more thankful or blessed for such wonderful parents.... I love you guys!

No comments: