Monday, January 17, 2011

It's good to look back


I think it is always good to look back and see where God has brought me in my life. Funny to think that one of those milestones is MLK day. It was 2 years ago this weekend that Eric moved into the rental house here in Indy and JH and I came up for a visit. I remember this day so well because we went to the Indy Zoo in the freezing cold for the FIRST time! It was a great memory that I love to cling to, you can read all about it here

I read through my blog from the entire month of January, JH seemed so small and so little. Oh how I cherish my moments with him. I remember being so tried during that time, Eric was here in Indy and I was single moming it and I was so tired. We have come so far in such a short time, but God has been faithful through the entire journey!


No comments: