Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday GiGi


Today is Gigi's birthday and we celebrated in style. This morning before John Hunter went to school we took Gigi to breakfast. He looked so cute... not in the outfit above (that was from Thanksgiving)! Gigi was so proud and showed him off.

Later this afternoon the three of us went shopping at Hobby Lobby, Target, and Joseph Beth. We had a big time, and John Hunter was a hoot. This evening we went to Regatta's for dinner and Dad and Eric met us there. She opened some fun presents and then we walked around the festival of trees. It was fun times.

My mom has always been there for me, and I can truly say I am so honored to call her mom. I would have not made it through the first year of motherhood without her. She is a godly women and had ALWAYS put her family first. Those 2 qualities make me want to be like her more and more every day. Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

No comments: