Monday, July 9, 2012

It's been a while

Its been a while... I know! But life with 2 has just been so much fun and it is also they summer before my boy goes to Kindergarten and we are soaking up every minute with him! This is my vow to try and blog every day or even every other day! It is something I really want to do. I have an entire journal marked... BLOG POST! What in the world. But really I know one day I will look back and be glad I started back up!








We just got from a weekend in WI. Eric's grandfather passed away in April and we were up at the cabin in May, but we had the opportunity to go again. However this time Eric was not able to come. I was not up for a 9 hour drive by myself with 2 kids so my amazing parents came with me. We had a blast. At the cabin was Eric's grandmother (who lives there), Vicky, Sarah, Anna, and my niece Kyah! We had a great time of relaxing boating, fishing, and jet sking.... yes JH even Jet Skied with Uncle Jeff.

Both my babies are such water babies. They love the water. Instead of trying to relive the last 6 months I just gonna post some pics from this past weekend!

No comments: