Friday, February 20, 2009

Buca de Bepo's

One of my moms favorite stories to tell about the first time she met Eric is when we all went to Buca's. It was the night before graduation at Focus on the family. Our group of friends and their parents were all going there to eat. Eric had been to Buca's before and in ole fashion Eric style he went took care of the situation and handled everything!

Well a year later in 2002 when I went back to Colorado for our Focus reunion we agian ate at Bucas. This is when Eric and I "offically" started dating... This by far is one of my favorite pictures of us... so our story begins here!Tonight we went to Buca's again, only in Indy. Oh was it amazing. We are stuffed... and still have LOTS of leftovers in the fridge. We have come a long way since that day in 2001, and there is no one else I would have wanted to share that journey with... It only seem fitting that we take another picture!

He is an amazing husband, father, provider, friend, and leader! My sister in law Sarah loves to say from the day Eric and I met we had met our match. We have loved and hated with the best of them! Who ones one day we may make it big writing a book about how far we have come.... or should I say, are coming!

This ones for you babe... I love ya!

No comments: