Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!!!

So for the past couple of days Eric has told me he is having some papers from MetLife Fedex"ed" here. I have know to look for the FedEx man, and did... but it often went to the pack of my mind. When I picked up John Hunter from school today I saw the FedEx man down the street and thought I needed to check to door.

I got hom and found this long black FTD box. I was on the phone with a good friend and explained to her, the FTD does not come to my house. But it had my name on it... so I opened it!

Inside were the most beautiful red roses and while lillies... and the sweetest note from the sweetest man! I love you babe!

Later this evening we went to celebrate Carson's second birthday. It was a train party and John Hunter was thrilled. Carson was so sweet and cute and the kiddos had a great time. I know they had a wonderful time because my little "conductor" came home and went right to bed!!

Thanks Carson for inviting us, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

What a great husband! Those are beautiful! Turner's scar on his head looks bad in that pic...makes me think we maybe should've opted for the stitches instead of the glue at the er. :(

Andrea said...

What a sweet hubby! It's so fun that you guys can get your little kiddos together!