Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July Parade


So today was the neighborhood 4th of July Parade. When I found out about it I was beyond excited. We had so much fun decorating our little wagon. John Hunter looked SOOO cute in his get up. We had so much fun. There were SEVERAL families there, about 75 kiddos on their bike, wagons, strollers, etc. They had hot dogs, brownies, chips, and watermelon... how fun is that?

The fire department and police department to teach the kiddos some safety, then the parade began. Here are a few pictures of our day! Gavin and Marvin rode in the wagon with JH (they are his buddies) and Gavin's parents walked with us!!!

We are anxious for the rest of our weekend full of friend, cook outs and fireworks!

PS... in other news, I passed my Indiana state drivers test today... I am now an official resident. And I got a new license plate... yay me!

No comments: