Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Train trip...

So we are halfway through our train journey... as I speak we are in the nasty "waiting room" at Union Station in Chicago. I keep getting looks from people because I have practically bathed JH in antibacterial hand stuff.... yuck!

We have been up and at em' since 4 AM and although I took a little nap I am tired. JH slept for about 2 hours but I can tell he is winding down. We have another 2 hours before the train leaves so we are gonna keep doing puzzles and dancing to the tribute to MJ...

Here is a picture of JH when we first got on the train this morning... he was confident we were riding on Thomas or Gordon.... so he did excellent. We are praying for another nap....this leg of the trip is over 8 hours so if you think about it... say a little prayer for us!

1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

The train looks like so much fun!!! Hope that you and JH get some much needed rest this evening.