Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary!



Yesterday Eric and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary... no gifts were exchanged as we are both waiting on baited breath for our fence to be installed. TO be honest I am almost giddy about it. We had a pretty low key day, some shopping, some ice cream, and a little nap on the couch together!

After we put John Hunter down we started dinner. It was yummy and so much fun. I went to get red velvet cupcakes from the cupcake camper, but they were all sold out. So instead I got red velvet cookies from the bakery! I also go potatoes from McAllisters (let me just say... they are amazing). Eric topped off the dinner with steak and scallops. It was fun being together, listening to the Olympics together, and as we do every year... looking at our wedding album!

Happy Anniversary babe... I love ya!

No comments: