Monday, February 15, 2010

Terrible Blogger


So I know i have been a terrible blogger as of late... I am sorry! Somewhere along the way life got crazy! So here are the highlights of what has been going on...

We had a surprise party for my friend Cheri, it was a HUGE success and we pull it off. I made her cake and it was totally here. What a fun night out. We had a babysitter for JH and we were in love with her... she is a doll and we CANNOT wait for her to come back again soon!


Eric turned 30! We had a snow day to celebrate and it was wonderful! Exactly as he would have it. In snow, with his family, and steak and seafood for dinner:) I love this man and I am so bless to have him in my life!

ALLLLL of Eric's family came into town and we had a great time. Uncle Matt was not able to make it seeing how he was deployed on Valentine's Day... we will miss him and see him in EIGHT months! But as for the rest of us we had a great time hanging out and just visiting. It was fun to be together and watch the Olympics..we are all HUGE watchers... which is why I need to go! I'll be back soon... I have some FUN stuff to share




No comments: