Saturday, April 18, 2009

A few days home...


John Hunter and I went home for a few days this week and we had a great time. We got to see some friends and spent some good time with Gigi and Granddad. Also, I spent a LOT of money on different doctors. I had a crown put on (not the princess one) on Thursday... and THIS morning I was eating a biscuit and it fell out.... NO GOOD!

We have had a few busy days at home here and tomorrow we have RAIN coming so we will be missing the sunshine. We also have a birthday party after church tomorrow:)

I am so sleepy so I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves!

Ok so this picture above might need some explanation... Carson ran out of the play area in Fayette Mall all the way down by J Crew.... AHH... this is Jen retrieving him:) Like we have ALWAYS said... it needs a gate!

1 comment:

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

LOVE the "many faces of Turner" and the one of Jen dragging Carson back. That's one of the funniest moments I've had for a while watching the 2 of them run through the mall. :)