Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Good Day

Today has been a great day! We got up and got the house cleaned, opened the windows, watched the Masters, made a cake, and even rested! It was a good day! Eric and I also joined a gym today. I am super excited. I love the gym itself, and the childcare facility is amazing. In the mean time... I am hoping this makes me motivated to work out, and it will give us a chance to get out of the house:)

Before we met Eric at the gym John Hunter and I went to the park across the street from our neighborhood.... I let him play and then went into the baseball field and ran the bases... HE LOVED IT!

After the gym we came home and "Larry" the neighbor brought us over an Easter lilly and my heart was thrilled. However I realized it was not from Larry but address to me. So when I opened the card it read, "To Mommy. Happy Easter.... Love John Hunter." Seriously, have you ever seen anything sweeter:)

So today on this Maundy Thursday I leave you with this video. May you think about the sacrifice that was made for you... you are LOVED:0)

1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

is that a picture of the gym??? it is HUGE!!!! ivy was so excited to look at the pictures of junter playing ball :) glad today was a good day.