Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's Offical.... I'm a Mini van MOM


Well after LOTS of looking and serching for OVER A YEAR! We are now the owner of a minivan. Let's say, we own it, however we don't have it. We are picking it up in the morning after it gets cleaned, detailed, new brakes, etc. Actually I have no idea what is getting done to it since Eric made the "deal" happen. However I know I am thankful.

And just to answer any questions.... we are no prego. We ( I really mean I) have wanted one for a while.... we will load that thing up eventually!

2 comments:

Mama Smors said...

haha!! i want a mini van someday but greg cringes at the thought! :)

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

I'm so proud! Actually, I don't really understand anyone who wants to drive one, but I'm glad you've joined my dork club.