Thursday, April 23, 2009

Potty Training Day #2


So we are officially on day 2 of potty training however I am still of the belief that although diapers can be expensive... they are SO MUCH easier! Yesterday was a good day... we only had 1 accident. Today has been good so far, however we did POO in our Pull Up so that was not fun. We have the cutest baseball potty seat you have ever seen and I made a really cool jar full of M&M's as a reward... but I am still a fan of the Pampers:)

Although the little Mister looks so cute sporting his Lighting McQueen "underwareS" as he calls them, I thought I would list the reasons potty training is for the birds...

1) Another person pee to clean up off the floors at my house (HUSBAND and 2 dogs)
2) The laundry will increase
3) Constant reminding of going to the potty
4) No more putting those sweet little white onesies under ALL his outfits
5) Another step away from my little baby... oh well, guess we will start thinking about #2 (MAYBE.... we should have 1 house and all of our belongings in one state before we think about a sibling????)

Oh well... I will keep you posted on Potty Time at the White House!

4 comments:

Mama Smors said...

Yay for potty training!!! Think of the money it will save when you have to do no more diapers. :) And its better for the Earth- haha. YAY for being GREEN in Indy!!

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

You'll be so glad once it's done...I promise! It's sometimes more "Mommy-training" than it is for the kid. :) And, I'm going to keep on you about #2, but I do agree that you should be a little more settled. :)

Meghan said...

I agree with you Kendra.....I hate Owen being potty trained and it's been over a year! Maggie was no big deal and much easier than wearing diapers....but boys tend to "dribble" after they are done so I feel like he always stinks like pee!! I am all for making him wipe after peeing but Joe veto's that. :)

Eye of the Needle said...

GiGi adn Great Dad will pack up the Kendral Lane House and have it deliveried to Indy by Tuesday.... if that is all it takes to have ANOTHER grand child....Dad and GiGi