Monday, August 16, 2010

I have so much to be thankful for



This weekend I went home to Lexington, and it was SOOOO amazing! Dad bought mom and I tickets to see Beth Moore in Rupp. It was so wonderful (thank you dad)! She was amazing! I brought home so many wonderful thoughts but one thing that really hit to the heart is that I have so much to be thankful for. She talked about keeping a gratitude journal and I have started to do the same thing. Daily I reason with why my life is so hard, so bad, and so on, but really I have been given SO much and to use to the GLORY of the Lord. So I am praying that with His help my attitude will reflect the desire of my heart!

Another fun thing I got to do while in Lexington is visit with my dear friend and her newest little addition. I am just smitten with Hattie Jayne. On the way to visit her, I did make a photo opt stop... Everyone needs a pic of their child at their alma Malta.... so here is ours!

Look at this little buddy... could anything be sweeter however we think he has a ruptured ear drum. Please pray for him... were taking him in the morning

No comments: