Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today's agenda


This morning I got up and ran a ton of errands that needed to be done, and are sometimes difficult to do with a toddler in tow. I am also having a White Lilly Show this Saturday so I am working hard on that.

I started working on John Hunter's closet and am purging along with making a list of the things he "needs" before school starts.

I found myself in the middle of a pile of books and I would not have it any other way... here are the books. And I recommend all of them!

I am currently in the middle of Plan B, and hoping to finish it tonight... It is a must read... I picked it up from the local library and i recommend you doing the same. Momlogy is a book that I am reading and writing about for MOPS so it is good as well. And the Theophositcs is heavy but life changing.

Back to reading....


No comments: