Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dinner Tonight

I have already made my dinner for tonight, which is something i like to do while Eric is not here. Then when he gets home my mess is already cleaned up and we can just enjoy the family! This is a "regular" in the rotation of meals at the White House so I thought I would share. It is simple, easy, and yummy. Hope you all like it too.. let me know what you think!
Ingredients:

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's ® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
2 cup cubed cooked chicken
2 cup medium whole wheat egg noodles, cooked and drained
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)

Directions:

Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, vegetables, chicken, noodles and Parmesan cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.

Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir the chicken mixture. Top with the Cheddar cheese.

No comments: