Monday, May 4, 2009

We're home... but leaving again


We made it home from MN yesterday around 6 PM. It was a pretty uneventful trip home considering our trip up there was a nightmare:) We had a great visit that consisted of good family time, lots of golf, and lots of playing. It was fun to watch JH interact with his great-grandparents. Well minus the time he convinced Ta to sit on the ground and he went up and TACKLED her... by the way she will be 80 in August!!! AHHH... the joys of 2 year old little boys!

We were home today for enough time to spend an hour and a half at the gym, go to the store, do some Mother's Day shopping, laundry, and PACK AGAIN! We are headed to KY tomorrow and we are so excited. I am getting some dental work done but more important to see my PARENTS!

Until next time... BTW, I have several blog posts brewing in my head. One has to do with this awesome book I am reading....

No comments: