Thursday, May 28, 2009

He's Back...


Little man is back from his mini-vaca with Gigi and Grandad. He had a wonderful time, and I have already emailed them to send the pictures so I can share them with you. He loved every moment of it! I know he was wore out and it seemed liked Gigi and Grandad were nice and tired too.

I got a call this morning at 8 saying that the buddy was not doing well, and I should get on the road ASAP! So i brushed my teeth and headed out the door! Mom was thinking it might have been an ear infection! So we ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel and headed home. We went past home and went straight to the Little Clinic where Doc Maggie checked him out, Double Ear Infection along with a red throat. It was so sad. She told him to point to which face his ears felt like on this chart. And he pointed to at 10.. a sad face crying. Poor babe!

Anyhooo... he is sleeping upstairs now and has some good meds along with some wonderful numbing drops. Hopefully we can get on the meds before the weekend. Your prayers would be appreciated! As soon as Camp Pictures come to me I will post them!

No comments: